Monday, June 28, 2010

THE SCRIBNER'S DILEMMA

Welcome back from Spring Break. As you know, I was planning to resume my discussion of the use and abuse of formal models with a discussion of the Prisoner's Dilemma. However, yesterday, as I was writing the subsequent discussion, of the Free Rider Problem, I hit a random key and everything disappeared into cyberpurgatory, from which I have been unable to retrieve it. I tried descending into the cyber underworld, but despite the helpful suggestions of several readers, I simply could not find my lost file. Perhaps the cause was the 103 degree heat here in Chapel Hill, or maybe it was the fact that I had posted a comment on my other blog critical of America's Afghan policy.

At any rate, after a troubled night of sleep, I am refreshed, and ready to recreate the fourteen pages that I lost. On Wednesday, this tutorial will resume. As they say in airliners when you have been sitting on the tarmac for three hours, Thank you for your patience [as though you had a choice.]

No comments:

Post a Comment